January 2, 2014

Kickstarter and Food Huggers


These are Food Huggers.  The day these arrived in the mail, I was one happy girl!  I have to say, this is, perhaps one of the best products available for eco-friendly, environmentally conscious, amateur chefs that hate using plastic wrap and ziplock baggies to store the half of an onion you didn't need for tonight's dinner recipe!


 Set of 4 ($19.00), available in 4 colors

  
 They even have Avocado Huggers, if you're so inclined! ($14.00 for the set)

 

As you can see, these are pretty amazing kitchen gadgets. I was thrilled to find them on kickstarter.com!

Kickstarter helps up-and-coming entrepreneurs raise money to reach their business goals...which is just an awesome concept, so I donated to this project and received my Food Huggers in the mail  after production about 4 months later! 

Check out Kickstarter, it's a cool way to help out a new creative, project come to fruition!  So excited to use my new kitchen toys! 


Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment