November 28, 2013

All things mirrored: The Discovery of One King's Lane

Lately I've been dreaming of all things mirrored, as I say "I wish I had a credit card that never had to be repaid"...

Like these end tables from Pier 1.

Hayworth Night Stand, $249

Hayworth Chest, Silver $599

A friend of mine recently hosted a housewarming party at her new place, where everything was decorated impeccably. I kept seeing cute thing after quaint accent after great decorating idea. 
When I asked about these awesome little details, she told me about a site called One King's Lane.



 WARNING: stay far away if you're on a budget!  This website is like decorating madness! 

Needless to say, I'm addicted. These items range in price from about $10 up to things for several thousand dollars (WAY out of my price range!)

And the categories and specials change daily.  What a gem for a Bargain shopper!

Still dreaming of mirrors....
Loren Mirrored Chest $899
Sully Side Table $129


But since those were all a bit out of my price range, I got this great mirrored tray!

For only $19!

That I think may become my coffee table centerpiece once it arrives.   So far, I've been very happy with it!  Happy Shopping!
Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment