November 1, 2013

Fancy Fingers

We're going to a black tie event this weekend, and with all the necessary purchases (dress, shoes, etc) I decided id save a little money on the hair and nails and do them myself.

I'm testing out the ring finger thing- What do you think? 

I thought the pewtery glitter would be great with my new shoes: 

http://www.dsw.com/shoe/audrey+brooke+hawkins+bootie?prodId=287273&productRef=SEARCH
Audrey Brooke Hawkins Bootie in Pewter from DSW.com.

For the nails, I did a basic nude polish from OPI called "Don't Pretzel My Buttons"  and for the ring finger I used actual pewter glitter from Hobby Lobby I had originally purchased for another craft project that I sprinkled over a wet top coat.  And then coated with a finishing top coat.

(The hardest part for me about doing my nails is sitting still and. Not touching anything when they're wet!) 

Hair photos to come after the event! 

And my apologies for the poor photo quality! This post was en route to the event location via train.  
Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment